Monday, March 21, 2011

RenjiXIchigo Yaoi

I turned in my bed, thinking. My room in Urahara’s shop was cold and I curled up to get warm. My mind raced in circles and I closed my eyes. “Stop…” I whispered to myself. “Stop thinking. Get to sleep.”
But I couldn’t.
I sat upright and grabbed my soul candy. I popped it into my mouth and headed out into the streets of Karakura town. The cool breeze tossed my long red hair back, which I hadn’t bothered to put up.
If I was lucky, I could find a stray hollow and distract myself temporarily. These ridiculous cravings wouldn’t stop if I kept going on how I was.
I turned down the street and froze. “Damn!” I cursed. I had subconsciously walked here, of all places! I turned and started to walk back, but then I stopped. Maybe he would be awake. Maybe I could just see him.
I jumped up onto his windowsill and looked in at him. He was asleep, sprawled across the top of the bed. His shirt was off and his covers had been thrown to the ground.
No! I told myself, firmly. Walk away. Leave it.
Just then his eyes opened. He sat up, staring at me. He opened the window, looking confused. “Renji? What are you doing here?”
I jumped into his room and folded my arms. My mind raced to come up with an excuse. “I’m hungry. Urahara has been practically starving me and I figured you’d have food.” There. That works.
Ichigo sighed and got out of bed. “Wait here.” He told me, and then left.
I sat on his bed and did as I was told. Before long, he came back with a sandwich made up for me. I ate it, hungrily, as he sat next to me on the bed.
“Thanks.” I muttered, wiping my face.
“Do you need anything else?” Ichigo asked. I looked at him and saw a peculiar look on his face. What was with this guy?
“Um, no. I’m fine.” I grinned at him. “Although I may stay here for a while. Everywhere else is boring.”
He nodded and looked down. I frowned. Why was he acting so strange? He looked up at me and grinned back. “I never said you could stay here.”
WHAT?! “I can stay if I want!” I said, glaring.
“Whatever. It won’t be much fun anymore. I’m going to sleep.” He lay down on the bed and closing his eyes.
“Hey, hey!” I said, loudly. “What’s that for? I just got here!”
He sat straight up, his face inches from mine. “Shut up! I’m trying to sleep! If you don’t like it go somewhere else!’
I couldn’t breathe. Why was he so close to me? What was he playing at? “Don’t tell me to shut up!” I said, moving half an inch closer. “I’m the guest here!”
“More like freeloader!” He replied, closing most of the distance between our faces. “And if you won’t shut up, I’ll make you!”
He grabbed my head and pulled his lips to mine. My eyes widened and my heart stopped beating. Then I realized why he’d been acting so strange. What the weird looks had meant.
I kissed him harder, and pushed him back on to the bed. Our lips moved in time, running down each other’s necks and cheeks, up to the ears. Everywhere.
Our breathing was ragged when we finally pulled away.
“Ichigo….” I whispered.
He smirked at me and lay his head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled to myself. This was really happening. I finally had him in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment